Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
The Critical Care Program at Noble Heart Hospital will strive to provide the best care for our patients.
Our commitment :
- To provide you with timely access to high-quality care in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Share meaningful information about your plan of care so you can make informed decisions.
- Involve you and those most important to you in your care.
- Listen and respond to your needs in order to build a trusting relationship.
- Care for you with respect, compassion, and dignity.
All staff members of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in Rohtak, work together as a team to manage patient care, each member has special training and skills to care for the ICU patient.
The healthcare team reviews the care and updates the progress of every patient in ICU on a daily basis and throughout the day as necessary. Each person’s experience in the ICU is different, it is normal for patients to need support.
We all have a role to ensure we have a healthy, safe and respectful place for healing in our critical care unit. As care providers, patients and families we are committed to:
- Respecting each other.
- Listen and engage to build trust and mutual understanding.
- Involve one another and work as a team.
- Take accountability for our actions and the impact they have on others.
- Learn from our experiences and continuously improve.
Your health care team understands this and is here to support you. In any emergency (serious or life-threatening injuries or illnesses) don’t forget to call your super specialty & best hospital in Rohtak.