ENT & Head Neck Oncology
6The ENT department offers a wide spectrum of surgical as well as medical services for disorders related to ear, nose, throat, head and neck. The highly skilled team of ENT specialists uses the latest equipment and techniques to perform skull base surgery, endoscopic nose surgery, ear and cochlear implants. The team specializes in treating patients from different age groups and problems related to ear, nose and throat, some of which include the following:
• Hearing and deafness, deviated septum, rhinitis, ringing in the ears, sinusitis, nasal obstruction, sinus headache and migraine, and various cancer conditions.
• Sleep related disorders such as nasal and airway obstruction, sleep disturbances, shortness of breath, sleep apnea and snoring along with specialist consultation and patient consultation.
• Throat related problems including sore throat, throat tumors, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), hoarseness, infections, vocal cord and airway disorders.
• Defects at birth, related to the head and neck, ear infections, developmental delay, airway problems, tonsil and adenoid infections, asthma and allergies.
• Facial plastic surgery such as cleft palate, hair loss, drooping eyelids, ear deformities, trauma reconstruction, reconstruction of head and neck cancer, facial palsy, and facial cosmetic surgery.
The doctors are highly skilled and also work in collaboration with other specialties to deal with congenital disorders and facial deformities that may occur during childbirth such as cleft palate and lip with speech deformity. Collaboration with other specialties ensures that complete quality care is offered to the patient.
The department is the perfect design to showcase the fusion of human expertise and technology. The department provides the latest diagnostic equipment and screening with advanced imaging techniques. Patients are provided with specialized and personalized care by a team of ENT doctors.